Monday, September 1, 2014

About Me

I am a young woman currently pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry and hope to become a pharmacist. As a saved christian, my desire and passion to live hard for God drives my life. I strive to show Him through my daily life and so i do as he leads me. My calling as a child of God is music and i am highly passionate about it hence, the very interesting faces i make when singing. I am a complete worshipper who desires to get lost in Gods glory and presence daily. My goal for this blog is to spread the love of Christ that i experience in my own personal life and in that of others. I am in no way a perfect human being but simply trying to be obedient to my creator and lover of my soul. 

I am married to an amazing gentleman i've known for a loooong time and its been an amazing journey so far. I strongly believe he's Gods best for me and i'm excited to do life and ministry side by side with him. 

Also, i own a small business called J~Darling Creations where i design female and male accessories with mostly but not limited to West African wax prints. Find the link to my online store on the tab above labeled "Store". 

I hope to interact will all who read my blog and also share their thoughts.

XOXO,


Jennifer Darlington

2 comments:

  1. I am currently COURTING an amazing young man I have known for a long time....I like how that sounds!!! God direct you and may you never run out of love..some people will be needing to see that to know that there is a God! much love Blaze

    ReplyDelete